#1 24″ Roofing Royals – Blue Label / Certigrad
24″ #1 Royals Certigrade Western Red Cedar
24″ Roofing Royals Blue Label
#1 24″ Roofing Royals Blue Label
#1 24″ Roofing Royals Blue Label | Western Red Cedar Roofing Shingles | The premium grade of shingles for roofs and sidewalls. These top-grade shingles are 100% heartwood, 100% clear and 100% edge grain. 24″ in length.
The Western Red Cedar No.1 Blue Label 18″ Perfection is the most common “cedar shingle” used for roofing worldwide. It has been used throughout the USA Northeast for decades. An easy product to install with great aesthetic value for many roof designs, it is also well known in most off-shore markets.
Traditionally applied at 5-1/2″ (14cm) exposure, the Perfection shingle roof offers a clean, smooth, uniform visual. We always recommend using a No.1 Grade Blue Label shingle for roofs and walls to ensure the best performance and appearance for primary buildings.
This 18″ Perfection shingle is also used to produce the No.1 18″ Re-Butted & Re-Jointed sidewall shingle – the most common siding shingle. The R&R shingle is manicured to speed application and give straight and parallel lines. The raw Perfection shingle can also be used on walls very effectively, albeit with a slightly less tailored end result.
For walls and roofs on 3:12 pitch and steeper where a premium quality product is desired.
- nominal thickness – 0.50″ (12.7mm)
- nominal length – 24″ (610mm)
- random width from 4″ to 14″ (100 to 355mm)
- approx. 80 shingles
- 29 rows (14/15 pack)
- min. 465 lineal inches, (11.81 m) measured edge to edge
- 25 sq.ft. (2.32m2) with a 7-1/2″ (190mm) roof exposure
- 33 sq.ft. (3.10m2) with a 10″ (254mm) wall exposure
- there are 4 bundles per one roofing square – 100 sq.ft. (9.3 m2)
Shipping details (approximate):
- bundle weight green – 70 lbs (32 kg)
- bundle weight kiln dried – 45 lbs (20.4 kg)
- bundle size – 18″ x 26″ x 9″ (45x66x23cm) WxLxH
- pallet size – 42″ x 53″ x 84″ (107x137x213cm) WxLxH
- pallet weight green – 3,500 lbs (1590 kg) (50 bundles)
- pallet cubics – 110 cu.ft. (3.1 m3)
- number of bundles per pallet – max. 60
- 20ft container capacity – 400 bundles / 8 pallets
- 40ft container capacity – 900 bundles / 18 pallets
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. Shipping quoted separately.
Add treatment by selecting from the drop down list below (Kiln Dry, CCA or Fire Retardant)