MACHINE GROOVED – #1 18in R R SIDEWALL SHINGLES
MACHINE GROOVED #1 18″ SIDEWALL SHINGLES
Certigrade® Blue label product – MACHINE GROOVED #1 18″ R&R Shingles
Western Red Cedar Machine Grooved #1 18in Sidewall Shingles
Cedar Shingle Siding
MACHINE GROOVED – #1 18in R R SIDEWALL SHINGLES | Rebutted/Rejointed Shingles are manufactured specifically for exterior and interior wall surface uses. They are a low maintenance product that adds beauty, texture, durability and insulating qualities to either new construction or remodeling and renovation of existing structures. Rebutted/Rejointed Shingles Appearance Manufactured from Number 1 Grade Blue Label red cedar shingles, trimmed for parallel edges with butts sawn at right angles. Available in both sawn and sanded face textures. Length 18-inch; width 4″ minimum; thickness on 18-inch is 5/2″ (5 butts together measure 2″ thick). Clear heartwood: 100% edge grain; no defects.
For exterior and interior walls where a good quality product is desired.
- 5″ exposure = 36 sq/ft per/box
- 6″ exposure = 43 sq/ft per/box
- 7″ exposure = 50 sq/ft per/box
- 8″ exposure = 57 sq/ft per/box (Maximum Single Course exposure)
- 9″ exposure = 64 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 10″ exposure = 72 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 11″ exposure = 79 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 12″ exposure = 86 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 13″ exposure = 93 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 14″ exposure = 100 sq/ft per/box (Maximum Double Course exposure)
Please order an additional 5%-10% to provide for waste, starter courses, and cuts.
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. Shipping quoted separately.