CERTIGRADE #1 18″ R&R SIDEWALL SHINGLES
Western Red Cedar 18in Sidewall shingles
#1 18 R&R SIDEWALL SHINGLES
Western Red Cedar Sidewall Shingles
Certigrade® Blue label product
- CERTIGRADE #1 18″ R&R SIDEWALL SHINGLES | Rebutted/Rejointed Shingles are manufactured specifically for exterior and interior wall surface uses. They are a low maintenance product that adds beauty, texture, durability and insulating qualities to either new construction or remodeling and renovation of existing structures. Rebutted/Rejointed Shingles Appearance Manufactured from Number 1 Grade Blue Label red cedar shingles, trimmed for parallel edges with butts sawn at right angles. Available in both sawn and sanded face textures. Length 18-inch; width 4″ minimum; thickness on 18-inch is 5/2″ (5 butts together measure 2″ thick). Clear heartwood: 100% edge grain; no defects.
18in Sidewall shingles Western Red Cedar is the most popular choice of Cedar varieties, and is … Rebutted/Rejointed sidewall Shingles are specially designed for exterior and interior walls.
Call Direct Cedar Supplies today for a no-hassle quote!! We ship Direct from the mill to your job site or business!!
For exterior and interior walls where a premium quality product is desired
- nominal thickness – 0.50″ (12.7mm)
- nominal length – 24″ (610mm)
- random width from 4″ to 14″ (100 to 355mm)
Shipping informaion (approximate)
- carton weight – 65 lbs (30 kg)
- carton size – 20″ x 12″ x 18″ (50x30x45cm) WxLxH
- pallet size – 40″ x 53″ x 84″ (100x137x213cm) WxLxH
- pallet weight – 2,000 lbs (900 kg) (30 cartons)
- pallet cubics – 110 cu.ft. (3.1 m3)
- number of cartons per pallet – max. 30
- 20ft container capacity – 216 cartons
- 40ft container capacity – 560 cartons
- Full Truck – North America – 675 cartons
- approx. 170 shingles
- 56 rows (28/28 pack)
- min. 635 lineal inches, (16.12 m) measured edge to edge
- 5″ exposure = 36 sq/ft per/box
- 6″ exposure = 43 sq/ft per/box
- 7″ exposure = 50 sq/ft per/box
- 8″ exposure = 57 sq/ft per/box (Maximum Single Course exposure)
- 9″ exposure = 64 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 10″ exposure = 72 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 11″ exposure = 79 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 12″ exposure = 86 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 13″ exposure = 93 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 14″ exposure = 100 sq/ft per/box (Maximum Double Course exposure)
Please order an additional 5%-10% to provide for waste, starter courses, and cuts.
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. Shipping quoted separately.