CERTIGRADE #1 18″ R&R SIDEWALL SHINGLES
Cedar Siding Shingles
Western Red Cedar 18in Sidewall shingles
#1 18″ Red Cedar SIDEWALL SHINGLES
Certigrade #1 18in Sidewall Shingles
grooved sidewall shakes
Certigrade® Blue label product
CERTIGRADE #1 18″ R R SIDEWALL SHINGLES | Rebutted/Rejointed Shingles are manufactured specifically for exterior and interior wall surface uses. They are a low maintenance product that adds beauty, texture, durability and insulating qualities to either new construction or remodeling and renovation of existing structures. Rebutted/Rejointed Cedar Sidewall Shingles Appearance Manufactured from Number 1 Grade Blue Label red cedar shingles, trimmed for parallel edges with butts sawn at right angles. Available in both sawn and sanded face textures. Length 18-inch; width 4″ minimum; thickness on 18-inch is 5/2″ (5 butts together measure 2″ thick). Clear heartwood: 100% edge grain; no defects.
Wall Shingles – 18in Sidewall shingles Western Red Cedar is the most popular choice of Cedar varieties, and is … Rebutted/Rejointed sidewall Shingles are specially designed for exterior and interior walls.
Call Direct Cedar Supplies today for a no-hassle quote!! We ship Direct from the mill to your job site or business!!
#1 Grade 18″ Perfection Western Red Cedar R&R Sidewall Shingles have a Number 1 Blue Label Certigrade and are packaged in a 100 square foot coverage box. Manufactured by Watkins Sawmills, these Cedar Shingles are low maintenance and add beauty, texture, durability and insulation to your home
For exterior and interior walls where a premium quality product is desired
- nominal thickness – 0.50″ (12.7mm)
- nominal length – 18″ (457mm)
- random width from 4″ to 14″ (100 to 355mm)
Shipping informaion (approximate)
- carton weight – 65 lbs (30 kg)
- carton size – 20″ x 12″ x 18″ (50x30x45cm) WxLxH
- pallet size – 40″ x 53″ x 84″ (100x137x213cm) WxLxH
- pallet weight – 2,000 lbs (900 kg) (30 cartons)
- pallet cubics – 110 cu.ft. (3.1 m3)
- number of cartons per pallet – max. 30
- 20ft container capacity – 216 cartons
- 40ft container capacity – 560 cartons
- Full Truck – North America – 675 cartons
- approx. 170 shingles
- 56 rows (28/28 pack)
- min. 635 lineal inches, (16.12 m) measured edge to edge
- 5″ exposure = 36 sq/ft per/box
- 6″ exposure = 43 sq/ft per/box
- 7″ exposure = 50 sq/ft per/box
- 8″ exposure = 57 sq/ft per/box (Maximum Single Course exposure)
- 9″ exposure = 64 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 10″ exposure = 72 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 11″ exposure = 79 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 12″ exposure = 86 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 13″ exposure = 93 sq/ft per/box (Double Course required)
- 14″ exposure = 100 sq/ft per/box (Maximum Double Course exposure)
Please order an additional 5%-10% to provide for waste, starter courses, and cuts.
Note: Prices are subject to change without notice. Shipping quoted separately.